AS9100 Purchasing Terms
Vendors (hereinafter “Vendor”) to Delaware Resource Group of Oklahoma, LLC (hereinafter “DRG”), must agree to meet AS9100C flow down requirements. The following terms and conditions apply.
- DRG reserves the right of final approval for products, procedures, processes and equipment provided by Vendor.
- Special processes, if required by the Purchase Order ( “P.O.”), must be used and performed by qualified personnel. DRG may require Vendor to produce documentation such as a certificate of conformity.
- DRG reserves the right to review and approve the Vendor’s Quality Management System (QMS).
- Vendor shall maintain the proper identification and revision status of specifications, drawings, process requirements, inspection/verification instructions and other relevant technical data.
- DRG reserves the right to approve or specify requirements for any designs, tests, inspection plans, verifications, use of statistical techniques and related instructions for product acceptance, and any applicable critical items including, but not limited to, key characteristics.
- DRG reserves the right to designate requirements for test specimens for design approval, inspection/verification, investigation or auditing.
- Vendor is required to:
- Immediately notify DRG upon discovery of nonconforming product/material/service associated with the P.O. or if nonconforming product/material/service is anticipated.
- Obtain DRG’s approval for subsequent actions on all nonconforming product and component disposition related to such P.O.
- Immediately notify DRG of changes in product and/or process, changes of suppliers (including sub-tier suppliers), and changes of manufacturing facility locations.
- Immediately notify DRG upon discovery of changes to applicable certifications (ISO, AS9100, etc.).
- Flow down all customer and applicable requirements to the supply chain.
- Vendor is required to retain all records associated with the P.O. as required by the contract but not less than DRG’s minimum 2-year retention period. Records must be made available for customer and regulatory authority review in accordance with contract or regulatory requirements but should otherwise be kept confidential.
- DRG reserves the right of access by its representatives, customers, and any regulatory authorities to the applicable areas of all supplier facilities at any level of the supply chain involved in the P.O. and to all applicable records of such suppliers involved in the P.O.
- Inspection and/or verification activities to ensure purchased product meets P.O. requirements may include:
- Obtaining/verifying certificates of conformity, material certificates, and other accompanying documentation as DRG deems appropriate.
- Inspection/audit at the supplier’s facility to ensure conformance with results recorded as DRG deems appropriate.
- Receiving inspection of supplier products/services/documents performed by an authorized DRG employee or designee.
- DRG reserves the right to delegate inspection authority. DRG will communicate inspection requirements to the Vendor.
- Purchased product that has been released for production use pending completion of any required verification activities must be identified and recorded to allow recall and replacement if the released product is subsequently found to be nonconforming.
- DRG may also require specific actions where timely and/or effective corrective action(s) to a supplier issue(s) is not achieved. These actions may include, but are not limited to, any or all of the following: withholding payment until the issue is resolved, removal of the supplier from DRG’s supplier register, and legal action.
- Should any of the above terms be determined inapplicable or otherwise unenforceable, the remaining terms shall still apply and be enforced.
AS9100 vendor/P.O. terms Rev. O 1/27/2016