CEO of Cardinal Point, LLC
- B.S. Social Studies Education, University of Oklahoma
- Master of Education in Administration, Curriculum and Supervision, University of Oklahoma
Emily has served as CEO of Cardinal Point, LLC since 2015. She is a member of the Cherokee Nation and Cardinal Point is a Woman owned Indian Enterprise. The company is a subsidiary of DRG and provides courseware development and academic instruction for various DOD programs. Emily has extensive experience in education. Aside from teaching in the formal classroom setting, she has also been involved in various academic committees and organizations focused on improving academic instruction, curriculum and assessments.
- Oklahoma Education Association
- National Council for the Social Studies
- Oklahoma Council for the Social Studies
- ASCD (formerly the Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development)